Rangetop comes with four different configurations
With 10 or 6 sealed gas burners and continuous platform grates, it is convenient and safe to prepare large meals and have all the dishes ready at the same time.
- Three sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs:
25,000 BTU (lg), 18,000 BTU (med), 13,000 BTU (sm)
- Continuous cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the cooking surface.
- Sealed tower burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and are removable to provide easy cleanup.
- Variable flame settings for all Cuisine sealed burners.
- Sealed single piece porcelainized cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Automatic, electronic ignition with fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting.
Island Trim back guards are included and installed.
*Manufacturer expressly reserves the right to make changes to the product, product selections and their specifications without notice.
Offer Expires: 8/1/2023 to 10/15/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 11/15/2023
Receive up to an $1000 rebate with purchase of qualifying American Range models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 11/15/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.